I’ve been cheating on fashion with furniture – Carrie Bradshaw.
Since cannot do fashion forward nowadays, I kept myself busy decorating the new apartment. Yes, I “halfly” moved to the new apartment… Halfly, coz most days are still spent in here at my parents unit.
Some of the furniture I ordered arrived already, I really want to share with you here but my Olympus Pen is currently in the hospital. I broke its LCD and it will take one month to get fixed. (The Bf of course has a Canon SLR but he’s mostly out of the town). I will just make a different blog post for the apartment interiors soon.
Last week, I was surprised to receive a virtual card from Banco de Oro (to be used for online purchases only). Even on house arrest situations, these banks give you reason to spend. Virtual card is still unused as of writing. I’m delaying my fashion purchases until after I deliver this boy…safely.
Missing my pre-pregnancy activities, I came up with TOP 10 MUST DO by November. Scroll down….
1. Buy Shoes and Wear High Heels- Been wearing slippers and flats for almost 5 months now. I miss high heels… I want those sky-high wedges and platforms from Jeffrey Campbell too.
2. Color, Cut, Style my Hair- This is way overdue. Since January I want locks, big brown locks.
3. Update my wardrobe – New dresses, shirts, shorts, whatever! I’m starting to get bored with garterized bottoms and maxi dresses.
4. Go back to Yoga Classes – I got to get back in shape ASAP.
5. Drink Coffee- The doctor said I could drink a cup of coffee per day, But this alkaline taste wouldn’t wanna leave me thus losing my craving for coffee.
6. Hit the Spa- aromatherapy, swedish massage, body scrub… I miss self pampering treats.
7. Go out of the City- Either beach or highlands it doesn’t matter, I just wanna see new places.
8. Visit my Dermatologist- I need facial treatment, diamond peel, wart removal and so many more…
9. Organize a Party- For sure I needed to organize the baptism of this little boy.
10. Redecorate the apartment for Christmas- First christmas with the baby, I’m sure the apartment will need a festive look!
For now… I have to order some more furniture and home decors to make the apartment look more… homey and find a perfect name for this baby boy.