Parisian mood boards I created for all you soon-to-be-weds.
2. Pastel of Paris
Ah… wedding day…that special day you’ve been looking forward to since childhood. A simple reason to make it as perfect as possible.
Here are some of my top 10 big day beauty product must-haves.
1. Olay Total Effects- this light,non greasy moisturizer keeps your skin healthy and hydrated the whole day.
2. Make Up Forever All Matte Primer- takes away shine/oilyness in an instant but still keeping your skin soft.
3. MAC Studio Sculpt- one of the best foundation I’ve ever used. Gives full coverage but leaves the skin soft and supple.
4. Nars Orgasm Blush- you can’t fake the bride’s natural blush on her wedding day, but you can make her more glowing by applying this perfect blush.
5. Lipstick- It will all depend on the bride (or the wedding theme) whether she wants lips pale or funky, light or dark, matte or glossy. . There’s a whole lot of lipsticks to choose from. I love Lancome Absolu Rouge lipstick in #275, it has a soft mauve color that just look so natural
6. Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes EyeLiner in Brown or Black- that big day is filled with mixed emotions. Make sure that her liner won’t smudge and is waterproof.
7. Make Up Forever Eye Seal- seal the deal, the bride needs to look fresh and made up the whole day.
8. Essie in Ballet Slippers- paint those nails with natural color like this pale pink hue which makes the illusion of longer fingers.
9. Burt Bees Hand Salve- a lot of lenses will be staring on that new ring and also a lot of hand shakes here and there for all those well wishers. Make sure you lather your hand with moisturizer.
10. Clean and Clear Oil Control Film- blot those excess oil while waiting inside the bridal car for an instant freshening up.
It is you on the spotlight for 1 whole day and you can’t miss even a small detail.
***The companies carrying these products did not pay me in any form. These beauty products gave me good results, which I’m glad to recommend to my readers.
Here are the make up packages for 2011:
Airbrush Make Up
Traditional Make Up
Terms of Payment
Note: Sorry, we don’t accept bookings without down payment. Please email us for HMU rates at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important that a bride should feel a million dollars on her wedding day. Make up should feel natural, weightless and comfortable and most of all it should last all day.
Here are the my lovely brides for 2010:
Joey (Photo by Atty. Raymond Fortun)
Rich (Photo by Imagination)
Sheryl (Photo by Raymond Fortun)
It is also essential for a bride to have a relaxed, calm and fun atmosphere on her wedding day. Cut your errands and get a mobile make up artist, no trips out to the salon on that big day is just one relaxing experience.
P.S. Some are done using the conventional make up technique and others using airbrush technology.
Calling all brides-to-be… Vera Wang is having a Bridal sample sale. Save this date: November 13, 2010, 9am to 5pm and get hold of the gorgeous dress for your wedding day.
What are you doing on Saturday, November 13th? Join us for the Vera Wang Bridal Sample Sale at our showroom: 225 West 39th Street, NYC.
By Vera Wang PR
This is the sale, all brides-to-be shouldn’t miss.
You’re done choosing your bridal gown, party dress, make up etc., but have you given a thought on what to wear underneath your dream wedding gown, your honeymoon or maybe on that beach vacation your were planning?
Vanita, a luxury lingerie and swimwear line from Italy, made and designed by Italian designer Fabiola Marin. The House of Vanita carries a whole lot of designs and colors that will surely fit your style…or needs.
Photo source: houseofvanita.com
4 major, major things I learned after participating in last week’s Bridal Expo: Size, Security, Symmetry and Sales Strategy.
Check dimensions and inclusions of the booth you’re renting.
If there is no vertical limit for your booth, make it as high as 4 meters to make it look grand.
In conceptualizing the booth design, always consider having a safe box or cabinet where you can put your valuables.
Make sure that the oganizers have ample security arrangements and better if the venue is covered by a CCTV system.
Make sure that there is a solid divider between adjacent booths. Attendees and potential clients will pass in front but thieves can easily reach through the back.
Make your booth bright and eye-catching. Great lighting and signage will do.
If a curtain is used as a divider, pick a dark-colored fabric so there won’t be a need to re-iron/press.
Keep your booth tidy. Do bring trash bins.
Arrange for a staff of 2 to 3 who are capable of presenting your business to potential customers.
Double check your marketing materials – proof read and make sure that you’re showcasing your best works.
Print enough flyers, you can never tell how many people will attend the expo.
Prepare giveaways as all guests love samples and tokens! Candies, cake samples, brochures, balloons, flowers etc.
Be friends with your neighbors so you can extend your leafletting to their floor area.