Parisian mood boards I created for all you soon-to-be-weds.
2. Pastel of Paris
For Emy’s beach wedding last February 12, 2012, we decided on a look that best suits their theme, sun-kissed make up…
Face: Graftobian Glamaire, MAC Studio Fix Powder, MAC Mineralized Skin Powder, Nars Orgasm Blush
Eyes: L’oreal Hip Eye Colors, K-Palette 24 hr Eye Liner
Lips: Lancome Lipstick and Shu Uemura Lip Gloss
and Fish tail braids.
Here’s their Onsite Photo Slideshow photographed by Derrick Ian Lim of Imagination.
Have you seen Blair Waldorf’s wedding gown on Gossip Girl? It’s perfectly G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S and even the dresses for Serena (maid of honor) and Blair’s minions were so beautiful. Perfect for the Upper East Side New Yorker.
Here is the video of the “Behind the Wedding Dress” for better appreciation.
Vera Wang you are truly amazing!Yes, I’m a big fan.
For more story about this gown… click here.
You know you love me… XOXO🙂
Super late post.
Couple Michelle and JR classmates in grade school and met again after college. Long distance friendship that blossomed into a relationship and finally tied the not last June.
I used traditional make up technique for Michelle (the bride) just a fresh look for the naturally blushing bride. We decided to incorporate the colors on their theme, wine, pink, purple for her make up.
Sharing also with you guys their onsite video.
And here some shots from their engagement shoot.
Photography and Onsite Video SDE by Ariel Javelosa
Special Thanks to Reian Musngi, Isabelle Valentos, Lizza Valentos.
Ah… wedding day…that special day you’ve been looking forward to since childhood. A simple reason to make it as perfect as possible.
Here are some of my top 10 big day beauty product must-haves.
1. Olay Total Effects- this light,non greasy moisturizer keeps your skin healthy and hydrated the whole day.
2. Make Up Forever All Matte Primer- takes away shine/oilyness in an instant but still keeping your skin soft.
3. MAC Studio Sculpt- one of the best foundation I’ve ever used. Gives full coverage but leaves the skin soft and supple.
4. Nars Orgasm Blush- you can’t fake the bride’s natural blush on her wedding day, but you can make her more glowing by applying this perfect blush.
5. Lipstick- It will all depend on the bride (or the wedding theme) whether she wants lips pale or funky, light or dark, matte or glossy. . There’s a whole lot of lipsticks to choose from. I love Lancome Absolu Rouge lipstick in #275, it has a soft mauve color that just look so natural
6. Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes EyeLiner in Brown or Black- that big day is filled with mixed emotions. Make sure that her liner won’t smudge and is waterproof.
7. Make Up Forever Eye Seal- seal the deal, the bride needs to look fresh and made up the whole day.
8. Essie in Ballet Slippers- paint those nails with natural color like this pale pink hue which makes the illusion of longer fingers.
9. Burt Bees Hand Salve- a lot of lenses will be staring on that new ring and also a lot of hand shakes here and there for all those well wishers. Make sure you lather your hand with moisturizer.
10. Clean and Clear Oil Control Film- blot those excess oil while waiting inside the bridal car for an instant freshening up.
It is you on the spotlight for 1 whole day and you can’t miss even a small detail.
***The companies carrying these products did not pay me in any form. These beauty products gave me good results, which I’m glad to recommend to my readers.
Wedding was held last January 9…
Thanks Nanette for the heartwarming testimonial…
“I want to thank Aby and her team for my hair and makeup during my wedding.
I chose the airbrush and it looked so natural and it really enhanced my features. It’s the perfect wedding look. The makeup she used was comfortable on the skin and it lasted for the whole night. I have oily skin so I was worried because I always have problems with makeup smearing or melting, but I didn’t have a problem at all.
Aby retouched it and made my eyes smokier for the evening reception. Her style is subtle and quite classy. A lot of my friends complimented my makeup.
Her team also changed my hair for the reception, which I loved. The hairstyle they did was perfect for my long hair and my fascinator.
The curls were cool because they looked hip but at the same time, it still looked done up.
I’m really extremely pleased with everything and would recommend Aby to all my friends”.
Photography: Oly Ruiz of Metrophoto
Tagaytay. That’s where my first wedding for 2011 was held. London-based bride Nanette and US-based groom Oliver tied the knot last January 9, 2011 and I am more than grateful to work with such awesome people.
It was cloudy that day. While we are at Joaquin’s Bed and Breakfast to do the make up and other wedding preparations, the rain poured but the weather did not dampen anybody’s spirit or even put the bride to worries. Nanette just enjoyed every moment of her big day. Here are some of my snapshots of the bride.
Package: Airbrush Make Up for the bride and MOH, Traditional Make Up for 5 pax | Hats and Fascinators were bought by the bride in London | Ceremony and Reception: Antonio’s Tagaytay
I will definitely post more photos when the most sought after destination wedding photographer Oly Ruiz of Metrophoto released the official wedding pictures. :) Oops… and special thanks to Abby Pague of Wedding Conzepts.