It’s almost Chinese New Year again and I thought of reviewing the predictions for my sign in 2011.
Let’s see what we got here…
CAREER: It said that I need to buckle down and bite tongue to cause less trouble- I forgot about this advice and It did caused me trouble actually. But I sticked to my job even when I got bored so that’s 1 point for me. And still I’m learning the value patience and quiet diligence, so I’m still waiting for the results. (1 point)
HEALTH: Yes, I’m mostly sick last year. I was pregnant and had bronchial asthma. The doctor advised me to get some sunlight, eat healthy and take a rest and I did. (1 point)
FINANCES: I didn’t see any money-making opportunities… I was busy taking care of myself and my baby. Damn! And I think my impulsive shopping tendencies could never be curbed. (0 points)
RELATIONSHIP: Last year was really a challenge to finally make a commitment. I’m a horse, I love to run free to my heart’s content but I learned to compromise a bit my freedom and independence to the ones I love. It said “Don’t give up who you are” and I didn’t. Perfect time will come. (2 points)
Chinese astrology is indeed true in this case.
It’s still 2 more weeks before the year of the water dragon starts but I’m excited already to get some tips on how I can make the most out of 2012.
Kung Hei Fat Choi!
Every year, I make sure to have a copy Chinese Horoscope/Prediction. For the year of the Metal Rabbit, here are some reminders to help me get through this year smoothly.
- You might need to just buckle down and bite your tongue.
- You’re building something important, Even if you can’t see it yet.
- One of your greatest challenges is probably sticking around even when you’re bored.
- If you can learn the lesson of patience and quiet diligence, you might be surprised at how good it feels to reap what you sow.
- Take advantage of sunny days to stay active outdoors. Pop Vitamin C like it’s candy.
- Hit the gym on your lunch break and make sure you’re eating your fruits and veggies.
- If you fall into a rut, it might just mean you need some rest.
- Make a conscious effort to relax and do nothing at least once a week. (Is this even possible?)
- Try to curb your impulsive tendencies this year.
- Be alert. Triple Metal days this year could bring some money-making opportunities.
If you need a partner who can keep your pace, find an energetic Tiger to play with. You love your freedom and independence. Don’t give up who you are.
Challenging years can often strengthen our character and refine our talents — like a coal’s transformation to becoming a diamond. Ride the tide when it’s high, and wade through when it’s shallow. There you go horses. 🙂
Source: astrology.com, Photo Source: Google Images