Isn’t this amazing?
Lovely Emma Watson for Rouge in Love Lipsticks!
Lipstick addict? Watch this
Ah… wedding day…that special day you’ve been looking forward to since childhood. A simple reason to make it as perfect as possible.
Here are some of my top 10 big day beauty product must-haves.
1. Olay Total Effects- this light,non greasy moisturizer keeps your skin healthy and hydrated the whole day.
2. Make Up Forever All Matte Primer- takes away shine/oilyness in an instant but still keeping your skin soft.
3. MAC Studio Sculpt- one of the best foundation I’ve ever used. Gives full coverage but leaves the skin soft and supple.
4. Nars Orgasm Blush- you can’t fake the bride’s natural blush on her wedding day, but you can make her more glowing by applying this perfect blush.
5. Lipstick- It will all depend on the bride (or the wedding theme) whether she wants lips pale or funky, light or dark, matte or glossy. . There’s a whole lot of lipsticks to choose from. I love Lancome Absolu Rouge lipstick in #275, it has a soft mauve color that just look so natural
6. Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes EyeLiner in Brown or Black- that big day is filled with mixed emotions. Make sure that her liner won’t smudge and is waterproof.
7. Make Up Forever Eye Seal- seal the deal, the bride needs to look fresh and made up the whole day.
8. Essie in Ballet Slippers- paint those nails with natural color like this pale pink hue which makes the illusion of longer fingers.
9. Burt Bees Hand Salve- a lot of lenses will be staring on that new ring and also a lot of hand shakes here and there for all those well wishers. Make sure you lather your hand with moisturizer.
10. Clean and Clear Oil Control Film- blot those excess oil while waiting inside the bridal car for an instant freshening up.
It is you on the spotlight for 1 whole day and you can’t miss even a small detail.
***The companies carrying these products did not pay me in any form. These beauty products gave me good results, which I’m glad to recommend to my readers.
3 words for Lancôme’s Fall 2010 color collection– pretty, potent and provocative.
For the French Coquettes ad campaign Lancôme spokesmodels Daria Werbowy and Elettra Wiedemann rocked the look. Is there such word as super superb? 🙂 I super love the modern look with vintage feel. Shot by Mario Testino.
I heard that the collection’s star products include “La Rose Deco”, a multi-color powder compact for subtle radiance… I’m so excited to try.
Photo source: lancome.com
Here’s the TVC, enjoy!
Photo source: lancome.com