Ah… wedding day…that special day you’ve been looking forward to since childhood. A simple reason to make it as perfect as possible.
Here are some of my top 10 big day beauty product must-haves.
1. Olay Total Effects- this light,non greasy moisturizer keeps your skin healthy and hydrated the whole day.
2. Make Up Forever All Matte Primer- takes away shine/oilyness in an instant but still keeping your skin soft.
3. MAC Studio Sculpt- one of the best foundation I’ve ever used. Gives full coverage but leaves the skin soft and supple.
4. Nars Orgasm Blush- you can’t fake the bride’s natural blush on her wedding day, but you can make her more glowing by applying this perfect blush.
5. Lipstick- It will all depend on the bride (or the wedding theme) whether she wants lips pale or funky, light or dark, matte or glossy. . There’s a whole lot of lipsticks to choose from. I love Lancome Absolu Rouge lipstick in #275, it has a soft mauve color that just look so natural
6. Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes EyeLiner in Brown or Black- that big day is filled with mixed emotions. Make sure that her liner won’t smudge and is waterproof.
7. Make Up Forever Eye Seal- seal the deal, the bride needs to look fresh and made up the whole day.
8. Essie in Ballet Slippers- paint those nails with natural color like this pale pink hue which makes the illusion of longer fingers.
9. Burt Bees Hand Salve- a lot of lenses will be staring on that new ring and also a lot of hand shakes here and there for all those well wishers. Make sure you lather your hand with moisturizer.
10. Clean and Clear Oil Control Film- blot those excess oil while waiting inside the bridal car for an instant freshening up.
It is you on the spotlight for 1 whole day and you can’t miss even a small detail.
Photo credits: Jay Jallorina
***The companies carrying these products did not pay me in any form. These beauty products gave me good results, which I’m glad to recommend to my readers.