Kung Hei Fat Choi!
Every year, I make sure to have a copy Chinese Horoscope/Prediction. For the year of the Metal Rabbit, here are some reminders to help me get through this year smoothly.
- You might need to just buckle down and bite your tongue.
- You’re building something important, Even if you can’t see it yet.
- One of your greatest challenges is probably sticking around even when you’re bored.
- If you can learn the lesson of patience and quiet diligence, you might be surprised at how good it feels to reap what you sow.
- Take advantage of sunny days to stay active outdoors. Pop Vitamin C like it’s candy.
- Hit the gym on your lunch break and make sure you’re eating your fruits and veggies.
- If you fall into a rut, it might just mean you need some rest.
- Make a conscious effort to relax and do nothing at least once a week. (Is this even possible?)
- Try to curb your impulsive tendencies this year.
- Be alert. Triple Metal days this year could bring some money-making opportunities.
If you need a partner who can keep your pace, find an energetic Tiger to play with. You love your freedom and independence. Don’t give up who you are.
Challenging years can often strengthen our character and refine our talents — like a coal’s transformation to becoming a diamond. Ride the tide when it’s high, and wade through when it’s shallow. There you go horses. 🙂
Source: astrology.com, Photo Source: Google Images